1 September 1860
15 September 1860
J.P. Corry & Co.
No. of Screws
[Harland and Wolff]
The first sailing ship built by Harland & Wolff and named after the wife of William Corry.
On completion the ship was placed on the London to Calcutta service via the Cape and in 1871 made her best outward passage time of 93 days.
After 29 years service she was sold to William Ross & Co. in 1889 and reduced to a barque rig.
In 1890 she was sold to H. Burmester of Hamburg and renamed
On 1st June 1905 during a voyage from Bombay to East London she was wrecked on the Natal coast.