Flower Class Corvette
June 11, 1941
August 27, 1941
No. of Screws
One Steam Reciprocating Vertical Triple Expansion 4 cylinder 2750hp
Pennant Number K197
From December 1944 until May 1945 she served off North East Norway, based at Murmansk and Kirkenes.
She was purchased by the Norwegian Government in 1946 and renamed
on 10 August 1946. She was then employed in fishery protection service.
She was sold out of the Navy in August 1956 after 15 years of hard work in war and peace.
She was bought by Thor Dahl Whaling company and converted to a whaler with diesel engine at Framnæs Mek.V, Sandefjord.
Reconstruction was finished in November 1957 and she was renamed
Last season in Antarctic was 1967/1968.
Laid up in Sandefjord from May 1968 to June 1969.
Sold to shipbreakers in Grimstad.