1950 Built as whale catcher for Australian Whaling Commission.
In 1950 the Commonwealth Government established, Australia Whaling Commission which built a new shore station on Babbage Island near Carnarvon, Western Australia and commenced whaling the same year with the CARNARVON and two other catchers.)
1955 Sold to Nor West Whaling Co. Ltd. (R. Moore & Sons, managers), Perth, W. Australia together with the shore station for £850.000. Name and port of registry unchanged.
1956 In August sold for NOK 1,5 M. to A/S Tønsberg Hvalfangeri, (Hans Borge, manager), Tønsberg, Norway. Renamed Busen 7. Catching for the company’s shore-station Husvik Harbour, South Georgia 1956/57 to end of 1959/60 season.
1960 Purchased by Chr. Salvesen & Co., Leith in August for NOK 500.000 and renamed Southern Boxer. Catching for Fl/F Southern Harvester the season of 1960/61 and 1961/62. Gun platform rebuilt at A/S Kaldnæs mek. Verksted, Tønsberg between the two seasons.
1962 Laid up in May at Melsomvik, Norway.
1964 Sold to Hans Bonertz, Hamburg W. Germany in September. Converted to oil product carrier, propelled by a diesel engine. Renamed Gudrun Bonertz upon completion the following year. Tonnages now 578 grt, 230 nrt.
1967 Sold to G. & J.M. Pahl, Hamburg, converted to a tank-cleaning vessel, renamed Olsauger V.
1982 Sold to Kurt Oswald Schmidt, Hamburg. Name unchanged.
1984 Sold for demolition. In August broken up in Hamburg.