23 March 1913 aground on the coast of Margarita reported that she could not be refloated without assistance.
4 December 1915 requisitioned by the Admiralty for service as a hospital ship, name unchanged.
20 August 1920 purchased by the Admiralty for further hospital ship duties, recrewed as an RFA and was renamed RFA Berbice (Pennant YA18).
Sold in 1922 to Mitchell Cotts, London, renamed Suntemple.
1924 sold to United Baltic Corp. Renamed Baltara.
1925 converted to oil fuel burning.
11 January 1929 grounded off the Eastern Entrance to the Weichsee River while on passage from Libau (Latvia) to Gdynia and in tremendous seas became a total loss. Her 43 passengers and 40 crew were all landed safely.