The third of the quintet was launched in 1920 but not delivered until 1922 due to a shortage of materials.
In November 1922 she grounded in the Whangpo River but was refloated after discharging her cargo into lighters.
In 1925 she collided with the tug Heathercock owned by the Liverpool Screw Towing and Lighterage but was not to blame.
In March 1939 she was renamed Glenstrae in order to release the name for a ship being built in Denmark.
On 7th September 1940 she received a direct hit during an air raid on the London Docks. The Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor in December 1941 curtailed her routing and she was subsequently used on the Australian multi-port service.
In February 1949 she was transferred to Blue Funnel Line and renamed Dolius.
In July 1952, after a collision with the Gladstone Dock wall, Liverpool, she suffered serious hull damage and was subsequently put up for disposal.
Acquired by the British Iron & Steel Company she was scrapped at the Briton Ferry yard of Thomas W Ward later in the same year.