Harland and Wolff - Shipbuilding and Engineering Works

South Yard 1897-1935

In 1935 the South Yard became the Abercorn Yard. Six berths as the South Yard.

Abercorn Yard 1935 - 1965

In 1935 the South Yard was renamed the Abercorn Yard. Known also as "Boys Town"

Ship No. 1657 HMNZS Waikato was the last ship to be built in the Abercorn yard.